Learn to make Android apps by building real apps including Uber and Instagram clones. Android Wear included!★★★★★ 7109 reviews, 49239 students enrolled
Novice to expert app developer—in six weeks.
Are you ready for Google's Android M?
It doesn't matter if you're a complete novice or an expert app developer—NOW is the time to hop aboard the Android M bus and grab your golden ticket to app developing heaven (before everyone else does)!
Android M represents a MAMMOTH opportunity. Whether you're looking to boost your income, change your career, or who knows… become the next Mark Zuckerberg!
Join thousands of budding app developers, champing at the bit to get started on Google's best, most polished and most easily controlled platform – EVER.
Yep, in just six weeks you could be one of the first to become an expert Android M app developer—building real apps like Uber and Instagram as you learn.
This makes learning fun, fast and seriously supercharges your knowledge retention.
Why not get cracking before the rest of the world catches on?
I guarantee (or your money back!!), NO other course will give you the confidence, ability and breadth of learning that you'll find here.
Interested? Ok, here's the lowdown on this stonking new platform… and EXACTLY what you'll get if you sign up to my course today.
You'll find meticulously crafted tactics from the me, the creator of the Complete Web Developer Course – the world's best-selling online coding course.
Using Java and Android Studio, I'll teach you how to build real, marketable apps like
Uber and Snapchat clones.
Just like my Complete Web Developer and iOS Developer courses, which have successfully taught over 200,000 students how to code, this course is project based.
This means you build your own apps as you learn. THE most powerful way to lock down the course information.
- You'll start by downloading Android Studio and building a simple Currency Converter app.
- Next you'll build a Brain Training app and a Favourite Places app, before working your way up to Uber and Instagram clones—using Parse.
- You'll get a full guide on submitting your apps to Google Play, as well as walk-through on how to effectively market your apps—and generate revenue with Google Ads.
- You'll learn all the latest Android M features, including App Permissions and Android Pay.
- Finally, we'll take a look at Android Wear – the future of wearable computing.
And all for a super-affordable price of just $199.
"I'm amazed by the high quality and value of the bonuses, from the eBook to the free unlimited hosting package. All top notch quality. The instructor is a great teacher and communicator. He monitors my progress and just when I thought nobody cared… he sent me a timely message."
How is this course different to others?
- You get full LIFETIME access (including video downloads and updates) for a supremely affordable one-off fee.
- From the creator of three of the most popular online courses, between them successfully teaching over 200,000 students and generating 10,000 5* reviews.
- You get direct support from Rob in the course forums.
- Project-based learning, means building real apps as you go and ZERO dry programming concepts
- You'll get a whopping £300 of exclusive app templates, icons and backgrounds (designed for Android M), and a year's free web hosting on Eco Web Hosting's Advanced Package, worth £119.
Why learn to make Android apps?
- Android is by far the biggest mobile platform in the world, with around 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2014 alone.
- Not only that, but you can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
- Java is a great language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
- Android app discovery is far superior to the App Store, meaning that your app has a much better chance of making it big.
- Ad-based revenue is more common on Android than on iOS, and easy to set up with Google Ads.
"I love the combination of 'do it yourself if you can' while 'i'll be here after you try'. The videos are not long or exhaustive, but informative and easy to return to. Also, love the fact Rob keeps updating them. It's great to know he keeps updating with Apple (as tough as it must be on him) and protects my investment."
Who is this for?
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
"I have enrolled on all of Rob's courses simply because all his courses are explained very clearly by him and they cover everything in great detail. What's more, they are thoroughly enjoyable."
Why is Android M the hottest thing since the Naga Viper?
Android M (code name) for the latest mobile platform from Google, where thousands of bugs have been squashed and a new layer of polish and unprecedented quality has been Android M is giving users greater control of the information apps can access, a truly exciting step forward for Android.
And an even more exciting time for budding app developers.
The Complete Android M Developer Course aims to get students creating apps way ahead of the pack!
Why this course is for you
If you're looking to change career, earn a bit of extra cash on the side, or simply to make your mark on the world; The Complete Android M Developer Course aims to get you there—in just six weeks, (or at your own pace).
- Ultraprecise, easy to absorb tactics
- Nifty tips and tricks to put to use immediately
- Logical learning you can do at your own pace
- Easy to understand language, crystal clear definition
- Carefully crafted, tried-and-tested learning strategies
Who Am I?
I'm Rob. I run three of the most successful online coding courses in existence, and am excited about adding Android to the list.
I have a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University, and am a web and app developer based in Cambridge, UK. I was also a secondary school teacher for 10 years.
In the last few months, I've exhaustively interrogated Android M—and now I want to share its benefits with the world.
My aim is to make it easy for anyone to go from novice to expert Android app developer in as short a time as possible.
Using clear, compelling language and thoroughly-proven learning techniques, I hope to get as many people happily and successfully coding as possible. Why? Because there's nothing better than receiving positive feedback from my students…
"I'm only part way through and I can tell right away, it's a winner. I ran into some difficulties and Rob responded instantly. I've been a Udemy member for quite some time now and a true measure of a course's worth, is the time it takes for the instructor to get back to you. The course is very thorough and superbly laid out. I literally can't wait to complete it now! Thanks, Rob."